Friday, November 14, 2008

Feelin Better :)

Just wanted to let ya'll know that we are back to normal here and feeling pretty fine. Other than the fact that the house looks like a tornado came through...in the form of Miss Kate. So I'm spending my day getting things back in order, putting cans back in the pantry, putting clothes back in the drawers,catching up on the baking (which always seems to run out when I'm sick), and disinfecting the bathrooms and kitchen.
Amazing what can happen when a 1 yr old has run of the house for a day! :)

Trying to fit in her dolly stroller.

Notice the pile of shredded tissue in the background. There are various piles around the house of shredded stuff since that is something she loves to do and it kept her busy while I was lying in bed.
Oh, and thats where my olives went. :)
Well, its naptime for little girls...and progress time for mom. :)
More later.

1 comment:

NaomiG said...

Glad you're feeling better... And, HAHA! The comment about shredded tissues totally cracked me up. What is with kids, and shredding tissues?! I'll admit, a couple times when I've been sick I've just given them a whole box of kleenex to play with, and crashed on the couch. They love it, and I got some blessed rest!