Grandpa's shoes...
Daddy's shoes...
Anybody's shoes!!!
Miss Kate loves to tromp about in someone eleses shoes, so I put together some of the video clips I had of her trying on some of mine today. She usually likes to wear just one since she can keep her balance better and move quicker that way. She also doesn't like to have the strap between her toes where it belongs. I guess she needs a pair of flip flops to get used to the feeling. Notice toward the end of the video when she dissappears into the bedroom... she is putting away the extra shoes she had been playing with. She comes out very pleased with herself but doesn't want to show her face to the camera. (Guess she gets that from her mom.) When I tell her to say 'HI' she covers the lens with her finger. ENJOY!
Miss Kate loves to tromp about in someone eleses shoes, so I put together some of the video clips I had of her trying on some of mine today. She usually likes to wear just one since she can keep her balance better and move quicker that way. She also doesn't like to have the strap between her toes where it belongs. I guess she needs a pair of flip flops to get used to the feeling. Notice toward the end of the video when she dissappears into the bedroom... she is putting away the extra shoes she had been playing with. She comes out very pleased with herself but doesn't want to show her face to the camera. (Guess she gets that from her mom.) When I tell her to say 'HI' she covers the lens with her finger. ENJOY!
1 comment:
That big boot clomping on one foot is hilarious & so are the sandals. Too cute! Diversity of style seems to be her thing. Do you think some day her closet will have a selection like the Social Sister's?
Reminds me of the poem read at her baby shower:
"So Mom, step carefully along life's hike, For after you walks a lovable tyke."
Happy clompin', Miss Kate
Post a Comment