I thought about blogging several times a week...but I never got past the thought. We have been doing 1 of 3 things pretty much every week for the past several months... Either we are having company, traveling, or sick. So now I thought I would attempt to slowly catch up on posting once again.
I like to do the panorama of the yard regularly throughout the seasons so just skip over it if it bores you. ;)
Spring thunderstorms passing through.
Some of our Spring projects included sanding and refinishing the deck,
as well as painting the kids playhouse, adding the border, and sewing the curtains.
| Hooray! No more digging splinters out of little feet every evening. |
| Aubrey got the first bee sting among the kids when she stepped on a bee during those first barefootin days. |
When spring had blossomed out in all of its beauty we had ourselves a little Springfest!
We started off with gettin' all decked out with some serious Flower-Do's
Took a tour of all the latest blooms in the yard.
Followed by the Flower-Do Biker Parade
Next up was watching 'The Weeding of the Beds' by Mommy.
Complemented by some fresh Strawberry-Peach Smoothies (our very favorite!)!
There was the Egg Discovery held under the tree.
A great hands on exhibit! :D
The Front Porch Rockin' Chair Routine was put on by Miss Kate and The Boy.
Then things got a little more exciting with The Fencewalk...
| Practicing on the low one |
| before graduating to the high one. |
| He did it too but I was videoing at that point, so no pics. |
and The Bike Stunts!
Wrapping up the fun with Sandboxes...
And Silliness! :D
Ending with a glorious sunset!
Have you ever seen a rainbow in a sunset? I thought it was pretty cool!
So ended our welcoming of spring.
1 comment:
What a lovely Spring Fest! :) Ours involved lots of water being a bit farther west here... :) ~ SJo
Post a Comment