I just finished this matching hat and skirt from the fabric I bought with Susie. Though you might like to see it.
THE HAT...

AND THE SKIRT.
It comes down to her ankles so it makes her look tall. I am also working on a blouse that coordinates with it, but that is taking a little more time and thought. Its one big experiment sewing without any patterns. :) I'm kinda just making it up as I go along. So far the hat and skirt turned out just right.
And...
my unwilling model that I chased about the house to get a photo of. :)

AND THE SKIRT.
And...
my unwilling model that I chased about the house to get a photo of. :)
See ya next weekend Lord willing.
(That baby better be here by then!!!)
2 comments:
Very cute!!!! Neat choice of colors! What an angelic looking "unwilling model".
Very cute, if our baby is a girl I'll have to hire you to make her hats, yours always come out soo cute. We very much hope this baby will be here well before next weekend!
Post a Comment