Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here's to all you cousins out there

(WARNING: This post is full of attitude that is not to be taken seriously. Only take the invitation to visit seriously.) :)

HEY THERE!


Here's a shout out to all you cousins of mine... You should come on over and visit me sometime. You know, like have a cousins road trip or something.I know what your thinkin'... How can I shout with a binky in my mouth. Well, I CAN, and I only just got out of bed, that's why I have a binky in my mouth...and no pants on...and ...a pair of boots?!?!Hey, they're new boots and I can put them on all by myself so I like to wear them......like all the time, even first thing in the morning.And I like to make sure they are up where everyone notices them...even though Daddy says they can't be missed.
Aren't they pretty?

I really like my boots! Oh, did I already say that. Sorry, I got a little carried away. Just give me a minute to admire them and then I'll get back to the subject at hand...
Okay now,
I was askin' ya'all to come visit...
so I can share my smoothies with you and stuff.

They are SOOO good!!!
I just know you'll love 'em!Of course, if you're not a smoothie person we can always do something else
Like...oh...I don't know...but I can probably think somethin' up.
What do you mean 5 hrs is too long a drive just to see me?!?!
Do you know how many times I have done that drive in the last six months?
I don't either...but its like... alot! I can't believe you WIMPS!
Well then, next time I come to visit you I'll just give you the cold shoulder.
Take that!!!

Oh, and if you like smoothies here's my secret recipe. :)

Dump into blender:
1/2 a jar of canned peaches
1/2 a quart sized bag of FROZEN strawberries
a couple generous spoonfuls of orange juice concentrate (straight out of the can)
2 Tbsp. sugar (opt)
and 1/2 bananna (opt)
Blend until smooth.
ENJOY! :)

4 comments:

NaomiG said...

Those boots are adorable... where'd you get them? I keep meaning to buy the girls boots like that, but when you have to buy two of everything it tends to get expensive.:-)

Debbie said...

Hey, NaomiG
I got the boots at Walmart for $9.00 They were the cheapest boots I could find anywhere around here so that is why she finally got a pair.

NaomiG said...

Sweet! Thanks... that price I can handle. I kept finding them for $20 a piece. I won't be paying $40 for 2 sets of rubber boots in this lifetime, I tell ya what.

The Soares said...

Been thinkin' we need to come see you Miss Kate, we like your boots too! We'll have to try and work in a visit some time soon. Tell your Daddy happy birthday for us! And thanks for the smoothie recipe.
- the Soares