Trying to come up with something new and fun for Miss Kate I remembered a pair of rollerblades I got free from somewhere back when Kate was just 7 mos old. At the time it seemed like it would be ages before she would fit them...
But to my surprise they already fit her... 
And she was so excited to wear them!!! She just kept grinning and giggling and clasping her hands. She is always trying to turn around and watch my feet out the back flap of the stroller when I take the kids out rollerblading, and she thought she was big stuff to have some on her own feet. Now we just gotta learn how to use 'em. :D
Looking at this pic...now I know why the store clerk asked her if she was 3 yesterday. She just stared at the lady and I finally informed the woman that she was actually not yet 2.
And she was so excited to wear them!!! She just kept grinning and giggling and clasping her hands. She is always trying to turn around and watch my feet out the back flap of the stroller when I take the kids out rollerblading, and she thought she was big stuff to have some on her own feet. Now we just gotta learn how to use 'em. :D
P.S. Sorry for the fuzzy pics. Somebody got a hold of my camera and messed with the settings when i wasn't watching and i didn't check 'em before grabbing it to snap these shots. (it was on nightime setting)
1 comment:
This is so cute. She is getting so big, so fast.
Post a Comment