When you look out the window and see this...
Thankfully it was not a house, just an old shed at Moses Lake Steel. But it sure looked nasty.
And it is also never a good thing....
When
you
walk
into
the
kitchen
and
find
this
...
...
...
...
$25 worth of formula on the floor and 1 guilty Miss Kate.
The container bragged about having 20% more, but I have a feeling I lost the extra 20%.
And, NO, I didn't throw this stuff away(it was a brand new can of the stuff)... I scooped as much up as possible and dumped it back in the can.
The container also noted its helpfullness in strengthening the immune system, so I figured the added germs would make that statement true for sure. ;)
I had to try and be very discreet with the camera so Kate wouldn't notice me taking pics of her naughtiness...cause this was too much to let pass without a picture.
1 comment:
Some she will appreciate these! :D
Post a Comment