Time to start watching the numbers on the scale go up instead of down...
time to start getting out my looser fitting clothes...
time to start eating us out of house and home...
time to start telling people that Monkey #3 is on the way...
and hopefully time to start feeling less nauseous now that I'v hit the second trimester!
Kate is very excited about this and is also very sure she wants a GIRL. I have warned her that we get whatever shows it screaming little face come September. :) She also eyeballs my belly frequently and lets me know when she thinks it might have grown a little bit more. :D
I can't wait for the warmer weather so we can get outside more. I'm dying for some fresh air kinda exercise! ...and trying not to think about heat-of-the-summer pregnancy. :) We've got the sun today, but the wind is killing the warmth of it, and since Elliott is sick for the 3rd time this year (this time with RSV flu and a very inflamed ear) we shall be staying inside today. Boo Hoo! Next year we SHALL get our flu shots. :]
5 comments:
Congratulations!! So excited for you all.
So excited!! Ha, must be a sister thing. I went in to post and saw that you had had the same idea about an hour before...:D
Congratulations! :) We get to be pregnant at the same time, fun!
Yay! Congratulations to you guys!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment