So when Grampa D and Gramma Jo were here over Thanksgiving I knew it was our last chance to try for an outdoor family photo...and we desperately needed one for this year. We picked the warmest day in the forecast during their visit...which still wasn't very warm. After Sunday morning meetings, and before we got to eat anything, we did a pit-stop at the bottom of the hill. We piled out of the Yukon, peeled off our jackets and had Gramps and Gram snap pics for 5 or 10 min. amid protests of freezing kids. That was it. Easy as 1-2-3. :D Thankfully something turned out. Having Grandpa D and Gramma Jo for photographers made all the difference! :) Thanks a million!
I was thinking today of how glad I was that we took the extra time to do so, because today, a mere 4 days later, we have a high of 20 degrees (tho its only 8 degrees right now) and a low of 7 with wind chill of -6 tonight. And it is only to get colder
over the weekend! Definitely our last chance for pictures!
Now if this baby would just make an appearance I can get the photo sent out along with the birth announcement. At least that is the idea, but it usually doesn't happen in any decent time frame, so don't hold your breath if you're waiting for a copy. :D
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
.JPG) |
| 3 |
1 comment:
Very nice! we are waaayy over due for one of those...not from u guys but one of our own. :) SJo
Post a Comment