Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Apple of My Eye

Here is the first part of the backyard photo shoot I did with Miss Kate yesterday. It turned out pretty cute thanks to all the props from Aunt Vi. (I basically took all her fall decor off her porch) :) There are a multitude of pics simply because I can't pick just one, or two, or three, or four.... I realize not everyone enjoys seeing a million pics of the same thing, but these are mostly for my family who I know like to see all the different expressions and poses. ....So the rest of you folks sneakin a peek will just have to bear with me.This is probably the best "apple" shot I got.

Bored.

Ooops! Dropped an apple.



Oooh, oohhh.

Cute...if she wasn't going cross eyed. :)





Busy, busy.

Mischief!

Love the little squat in there. :)


Just a couple of pics from the break between sessions that I thought were funny. :)Next look.keep lookin up. :)


Like the expression on this one but notice she is leaning over...
I was playing peek a boo around the camera. :)

Just for fun.

Love this! She is peeking through the hole in the fence.
time for a time-out. ;)

And thats all folks. You've survived this one...now don't forget to check the second post. I did 2 since there were SO MANY pics.
Now I have a nice little messy spot on the lawn by the fence which my neighbor probably won't appreciate. One of the other neighbors was out in his yard while I was doing this photo shoot and he finally came over to the fence and was like "what are you doing?" (I was blowing one of those party things in Miss Kates face so that it would pop her on the nose and she would laugh and I would jump back and try and snap a quick photo)
I replied that I was doing a photo shoot of my daughter. "Oh," he said, and then proceeded to tell me about the time he threw the football and it stuck in the fence and then one other time it bounced up really high and went into my yard and he had to climb over the fence to get it. Yeah, he's about 6 yrs. old. :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the one of her peeking through the fence! So darn cute! :)
I was getting concered about your neighbors sanity....until I read that he was only 6 years old! :D I was wondering why an adult would tell you about his football... ?? ;) LOL. :)