I have realized lately in my daily doings, as I go about the house, I collect things that have migrated to odd places (courtesy of Miss Kate) and return them to their usual residence without much thought. I decided I should start taking photos of some as I know this stage will pass all too quickly and I'll forget about it. Although I must confess I would just as soon forget some... for instance... We try to keep the bathroom doors shut at all times since Miss Kate has been caught churning her little fist in the toilet before...and has also found it a convenient place to drop things into. (She loves water)
What's in YOUR toilet???
I never know what I might find in my kitchen drawers and cupboards...
The can of olives(or the tomato paste) is her favorite thing to steal from the pantry because of the convenient size.(small enough to hang onto)
And the toy hot dog has found its way into the pantry numerous times.
Well, look who's in the kitchen once again...
How bout we take em for a ride in the dolly stroller...
(when she walked back out of the bedroom she stepped on the olive can and it slipped across the floor under her foot and she ended up taking a hard seat on the floor. I told her it was her own fault when she whined about it. Such a mean mommy.) :)

Unloading the clothes drawer is always exciting.
A favorite pasttime of hers.
She loves to gather an armful of shirts and wander around stuffing them in odd places...or drape them around her shoulders like a scarf.
Just leaving them in the middle of the kitchen is fun too. :)
Always check the garbage cans before emptying them. They are a handy place to drop treasures into.

And sometimes she wanders around collecting choice objects into a grocery sack. For some reason she likes to pick up random things and put them somewhere else that apparently seems a better place for them to her. I guess she watches me tidy up the house too often and that is what it appears i am doing...just moving things from one place to another. :)
Unloading the clothes drawer is always exciting.
And sometimes she wanders around collecting choice objects into a grocery sack. For some reason she likes to pick up random things and put them somewhere else that apparently seems a better place for them to her. I guess she watches me tidy up the house too often and that is what it appears i am doing...just moving things from one place to another. :)
Often I find things stuffed in Mr Wise Guys shoes...they're nice and big so lots of things fit in them... ;)
She frequently stuffs her socks into our shoes but a few times i have found this too...
I'll spare you any photos (though i do have some) of her other love... that of finding any loose panties, clean or dirty, and wearing them about her neck(by sticking her head through a leg hole)...or on her head like a hat. She is very proud of the fact that she can pull them on and off from around her neck by herself. At least she keeps the days from getting boring, leaving so many surprises around for me. :)
7 comments:
So funny! Phi does the same,only his current fascination is finding different places to stick himself since there's so many empty cupboards here.
Too cute! I do hate to tell you this honey but... this phase does not really pass - it just changes Ü I'd show you a picture of how the "garage" filters into my kitchen or my kitchen to the garage but it would really disgust you Ü teenagers (and some grown men) are really no better. Good thing we love 'em anyway!!
So Cute! I love the way she copies you by organizing things in her own way. :)
I'm thinking this "stage" is gonna be with you for a long time! Maybe about 20+ years! ;)
Hee hee! So cute! This is not a stage... it will not pass. It only gets worse. :-) The good thing about it is that if something is missing, chances are good you are not the one who misplaced it.
Okay, I stand corrected. :) This stage does not pass...just changes to maybe alittle more of the careless/lazy side and not so cute. :D So tell me, is it any easier to find things once they start talking??? :)
...You don't have to answer that...I guess I remember being a teenager. :)
No, my dear, things do not better as they get older, you are expected to have a filing cabinet in your mind for the rest of your life!! I think it is so great that you have captured these moments, she will get a great laugh later on when you show them to her, just telling her about them would cause her to question your sanity!!
Mz_K
How Funny! And those are priceless moments you captured. I was especially amazed about miss Kate putting the toy hot dog into the pantry, more than once. Looks like she knows that's food and it should be placed there where other food items reside.
Min
Post a Comment