I am not a morning person. Although I am happy in the mornings. But I like to just lay around and cuddle with something... the floor, my elephant and teddybear, my blanky, and occasionally my mommy.
But sooner or later I must get up.
And let my mommy deal with this...
Get rehydrated...and hey, the phone is ringing...
Hello!...oh, Hi, Aunt Sus
It's Aunt Sus and she says she can't wait to see me at conference.
I told her I'd try and help her find a good guy...
And then I laughed so hard that she hung up on me.
I had to try lots of buttons before I found Gramma's
But I finally found it...
And then the phone began ringing....
And ringing...and ringing...and ringing...
And finally she answered just when I'd about given up, and she said she missed me.
Then its time to do my morning stretches.
Hello!...oh, Hi, Aunt Sus
Yesterday I called Gramma on the phone...
I missed her too and it made me sad... So I asked mom when we could go see gramma.
It'll be soo much fun!!!
P.S. from Mom- Notice Miss Kate is hugging the phone to her chest while she is talking on the phone... I keep the speaker phone on and that is how she talks to Gramma...hugging the phone. Gramma was actually doing all the talking during this session. ;) So, Gramma, now you know what Miss Kate was doing at the other end of the line.
3 comments:
So Cute!! See you soon! :)
Hey Dolly :) I miss you, and I'll miss seeing you this break, but hopefully I will sometime soon. You can give me a call sometime too, but wait til I'm back in the States lol :) Love to your parents too :p
That's a very cute post! You are great at getting all the right expressions and moments...that takes talent! :)
Post a Comment