Well, here is the promised pics of my weird creations lately. These first couple are the ones for the quiet-book...if i ever get it done. ;)

The Piggy

The Farmer and his wife.

The start of the jolly farm.
And then comes the wilder ones.

The horsey...which Mr. Wise Guy insists is too fat for a horse so calls it a donkey instead.
And the cow.

and I know you want the rear-view too...


Their expressions are just wacky sometimes!!!


Even Miss Kate gets weirded out by them. :D

Actually she loves them and giggles hysterically over them...although at first she didn't want to touch them and would just back away from them laughing and giggling.
Ooops, can't forget little piggy too.

Thats all for now. Hope you had a good laugh. :)
2 comments:
Those are WAY cute! I can't wait to see your quiet book when it's done! If I ever get me some nieces or nephews I want to make one of those things for them. :-)
HA! they're so funny and cute at the same time. Quite the expressions they give too. Miss Kate should get along with them great, beside her adorable glare she can learn to stick out her tongue crossing her eyes!! :0D
Post a Comment