Monday, March 23, 2009

Mischief

Well, after being with family for over 2 weeks now I wasn't sure how today would go after saying 'good-bye' to Bumpa and Gramma Jo and A. Susie yesterday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised with her cheerfulness and sillyness this morning in spite of finding endless little mischiefs to get into. One of which was getting stuck under the dining rm. chair.


She eventually managed to free herself by herself. She also managed to find a tube of chapstick and dig around in it with her finger and smear it all over her chin. I was surprised when she happily handed it over to me at my demand when she continued to dig in it with her finger after a warning that it would be taken away if she did so. She promptly marched off to the bedroom and returned, smiling happily with a second tube. Which eventually had to be pried out of her slippery slimy fingers.
She got into a bag of my snack almonds and attempted to eat some before I caught her. She actually managed to get one half chewed up. And then, shock of all shocks, she came and told me she had to go potty and actually went potty in the toilet, which she hasn't done in a long time. Among other things i looked up from working at the craft table to find this.
Sorry I didn't know how to turn the video so you'll just have to crank your head.



I managed to rescue the pitcher before she actually tipped it over even though the end looks like it went over. The pitcher is fairly heavy though so she almost fell off the chair when the pitcher started tipping as it threw off her balance. :)
Maybe I'll get a company post up later this week.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! You have your hands full, mama! :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

It's nice to see her healthy and back to her normal self! The pictures of her getting stuck under the chair are so cute, and funny!

Amy said...

Kids seem to always be attracted to water! Katlyn is very sweet and looks like she keeps you busy. Just wait until there are two! :)

Sjo said...

Phi's laughing at the video and wants to see it again. Water is his all time favorite thing to do. Like the new back ground. I need to get back to blogging. I have tons of pictures so now the challenge is where to start.