Today we spent the afternoon canning beans that Mr. Wise Guy picked in the sweltering heat this morning. 'We' meaning Mr. Wise Guy doing all the work. Miss Kate was a big help in snapping them.
Eating a few while she was at it.
She thinks she should always show you what's in her mouth and she wants to see whats in yours as well. I have no idea where she got this from...guess its just one of those things that comes naturally. :D
And here's a quick video, tho she got distracted from her work after seeing me with the camera.
Signed,
The impatient lady in waiting. :)
1 comment:
All I have to say is that you had better not be doing any more canning until after that baby comes!! And after the baby comes, if you want stuff canned you better bring the stuff and your jars to meeting, and I will can it for you!! (sorry, but it's the big sister in me that just can't allow that!) Seriously. Bring your stuff, I'll can it for you. You're in no shape to be on your feet all day. Ok, I'm done now. :-) Can't wait to hear good, safe arrival news!! :-)
Post a Comment