I know these two often go hand in hand, but in this case they are two totally different things. I happen to have a very willing laundry helper...but she does need a bit of assistance.
She also answers my phone for me (in a silent sort of way) if it is within her reach when it happens to ring. Please not that I did not put her hat on her or her sock and shoe. Those were her items of choice to find in her drawer and put on herself today for her own entertainment.
Find little pink stool and haul to laundry room so she can reach the lightswitch.
Turn on the light.
Get clothes out of dryer and haul to couch to fold.
(mommy helps here)
Put clothes from washer to dryer.
(Mommy helps here too)
Clean lint trap. (her favorite part)
Put lint in garbage.
And here is the 'complaining' part. Mr Elliott was not fond of his floor mat toys when I first introduced him to them, but unlike his sister it is the musical star that gets to him, not the bug (note the picture from last post of Kate and the bug). I have to laugh when I watch this... until the end...then I feel like a horrible mom for making him scream. :D I did pick him up and snuggle with him immediately afterwards. :)
(this just might break your heart Gramma Jo)
3 comments:
Ok, the look on his face before he starts screaming is priceless. :-)
Poor little man... but his expressions are just too funny! :D Good job on the laundry Kate!
Poor little guy was trying so hard to be brave and even calling, "Maa, Maa!" But with no help in sight what's a helpless little man to do but give way to instinct and holler as loud as he can in time of possible danger. I hope you gave him lots of lovin's & cuddles. And yes, he did make my eyes tear up as he was trying to be so brave and not demanding in his first little calls for help but mom just wasn't coming to the rescue in time! Love you Elliott!
Post a Comment