Friday, October 31, 2008

Breakfast With Miss Kate

Good Morning! :)
Join Miss Kate for breakfast if you're interested...She is very busy right now stirring the eggs...which happens to be her favorite part of breakfast. She is still mastering the 'cracking the eggs' part and we have varied results every morning. :)
But she has the stirring part down pat.

She helps me get all the utensils i need and puts her toast in the toaster too.
But her favorite part is to stir.
I think she would stir all day if i let her.


In fact, she often gets upset when she has to be done stirring.

Time to eat your doggy Miss Kate. ;)
(she loves doggies)


She is also a very dramatic eater in case you didn't notice.


Would you like to try some of my eggs and toast?

(real translation: More please, Mom.)
I realize we need to work on our table manners. :)

enjoy the unedited edition of breakfast. ;)




Mmmm, mmm, good!
That was delish. :)
Coming up next is Blueberries.... Miss Kates absolute favorite. They are sooo hard to spear though...But I can do it 'cause I'm a big girl. ;)Just watch me...
Mmmm!
Told ya I could do it. :)




Well, that was fun. Join me again some time.
And ya'll have a good weekend. :)


Note to self: This child eats like her mother...which isn't a good thing once you get past the 'being chubby is cute' age. :)
Notice she ate a whole piece of toast, 2 eggs (all but a couple bites), and 1 cup of blueberries(she stopped only because the berries were gone).
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for all the comments folk. (With the exception of our Blake relatives who apparently find this blog very boring, or aren't intelligent enought to leave a comment. ) It is really very simple. :P HINT hint. If you're reading our blog we'd love to hear from you. :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and pictures of your home and Miss Kate.
We sure do miss you here in Vanc.

Mz_K

Jenn said...

I love the toast crusts on her finished plate! :) She is such a ham - too cute! :) Miss you all! :(

NaomiG said...

That is the CUTEST thing!! Oh my goodness. Love the pics. And how I wish my children ate like that! LUCKY! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for pictures. Tell Miss Kate that her cousins miss her very much :( Oh, and we miss her parents too :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! Hope you're enjoying Moses Lake!

Lisa