Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My baby is all growed up :)

Its my birthday today! Mommy can't believe I'm 1 yrs old allready.
Aunt Reba and Cousin A. and Aunt V. and cousin L came over to wish me a happy birthday today. They brought a birthday card and a pretty balloon with M&M's tied to it. I had lots of fun with Cousin A. and enjoyed the company to make the day more exciting. (So did Mom)
Thank you A. Reba and A. V. !

I've never had M&Ms before...

...But i found out they are really really good!!!

So i ate them as fast as i could...until i became green around the gills. :)



After eating dessert first, I got a birthday sandwich. PB&J! Yumm!

I tried hard to learn to blow out my candle...

But it was too hard. Maybe I need a bit more practice, I guess.

Mommy got me little vacuum just like her's so i can learn how to do the housework for her. I'm a little bit unsure of the big vacuum and the little one looks just the same...so I don't know what to think of it either. It's fun to use as long as mommy is there to hold my hand. :)
Happy Birthday Miss Kate!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Katelynn! We miss you!! See you soon though! I was out shopping for her gift today. :) Can't wait to see you all!

Sjo said...

Happy birthday Miss Kate! hard to believe it's been a year since we first met you after waiting soo long!! :0D You made us all wait at least a week longer than expected. Good job working on blowing, Phi has just finally learned how sort of at 20 months. But he doesn't like birthdays too well so maybe that's why. Very cute little vacuum! See you soon!

NaomiG said...

What a cutie! Love the pics, she looks like she knows she's the star of the show! :-)