Monday, October 13, 2008

The faces of Miss Kate

Sometimes i get so bored here....i've eaten lunch and now what to do?
Hmm. I bet i can get down out of this chair myself.

Are you all watching me?

Oh! whats that thing?

I think i can reach it.

Concentration.



Determination.

I finally got it but its stuck.

Oh it's moms camera strap and she's taking pics of me. Cheese!

Now outta my face with that camera Mom. :)

2 comments:

Sjo said...

Miss Kate is just looking too grown up with her hair all up in pig tails! A least we'll get to keep up a little better now that we'll be able to see her goings on. We'll see you guys soon.

Jenn said...

YAY!!! I'm super excited that you started a blog! I'm looking forward to reading it often and being able to keep up with what your family is doing. :) WE MISS YOU!! See ya soon though! :)